News and Events Archive for February
- Book Talk at Golden Meadows Feb 26, 2018 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM — Golden Meadows,
- Calling all residents of Golden Meadows the librarian is coming! Join us for social hour on the 4th Monday of the month. Great time to gather and talk about what you've been reading. Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun!
- Story Hour : O is for Ocean Feb 06, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- Come hear stories about ocean creatures.
- Story Hour : P is for Pigs Feb 20, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- Oink! Oink! The three little pigs would like to share their story with you.
- Story Hour: V is for Valentine Feb 13, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- Happy Valentines Day! Lets celebrate friendship!
- No Story Hour - Spring Break Feb 27, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- Reader's Circle Feb 22, 2018 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM — Library,
- We're looking forward to another great evening of sharing what we've been reading. Won't you join us? Come share your books suggestions and go home with a list of what to read next!
- Needle Night Feb 08, 2018 from 06:30 PM to 07:00 PM
- Bring your needlework project to work on while you enjoy the conversation and company of other crafters!
- Game Night Feb 01, 2018 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Bring your family and friends to the library to play games! We have an assortment of games to play. All ages are welcome!
- Coffee & Conversation Feb 21, 2018 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- Fancy Nancy Tea Party Feb 10, 2018 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM