Loans & Renewals
Loan lengths and renewing library materials
- Books: Two weeks (14 days)
- Audiobooks: Two weeks (14 days)
- Magazines: Two weeks (14 days)
- Videotapes: Two (2 days)
- Stop in and talk with a librarian about special circumstances such as traveling or an individual using a book for a class.
- Materials (books, magazines, audios) may be renewed one loan period at a time, with a maximum of two (2) renewals.
- Items with a reserve holding on them are not eligible for renewal.
- Overdue materials may only be renewed one time.
Once an overdue notice has been mailed, the item is no longer eligible for renewal. (See Overdue Materials Policy)