News and Events Archive for March
- Library Board Meeting Mar 12, 2014 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM — Council Room,
- A monthly meeting where the Board gathers to make decisions about the library to keep it running smoothly.
- Book Talk at Golden Meadows Mar 24, 2014 from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM — Golden Meadows,
- Calling all residents of Golden Meadows the librarian is coming! Join us for social hour on the 4th Monday of the month. Great time to gather and talk about what you've been reading. Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun!
- Reader's Circle Mar 20, 2014 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM — Library,
- TOO COLD for our January or February meetings. Let's hope it's better weather in March. No frigid cold temperatures, no blizzards; just a great evening for sharing books! Come share your books suggestions and go home with a list of what to read next!
- Story Hour : Weather Mar 04, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- What kind of weather will we have for Story Hour? Will it snow? Will it rain? Will it be cloudy? Will the sun shine on us? All kinds of weather to enjoy!!
- Story Hour : Go Green Mar 11, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- It's a St. Patrick's Day celebration!! Be sure to wear something green or you might get pinched!
- Story Hour : Choo-Choo Mar 18, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- All aboard the Library train!!
- Story Hour : Spring has Sprung Mar 25, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM — Library,
- We're ready for warmer weather, are you?!! Soon the tulips will be blooming, the leaves will be on the trees and the birds will be singing.
- GOOD LUCK COUGARS! Mar 03, 2014 from 05:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- Congratulations to the MNW Girls Basketball team for making it to the State Tournament. GO COUGARS!! First round game is Monday, March 3rd at 5:00 in Des Moines, Wells Fargo Arena.
- Join us for coffee Mar 24, 2014 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Join us for coffee, treats, and conversation at the Manson Public Library on Monday, March 24th @ 9:00 a.m. Help us celebrate Extension and Outreach Week. Hosted by Calhoun County Extension and Outreach Office - "Making a Difference for Iowans"