Under Construction - Check back for continued updates
Click here to go directly to Bridges website. The Bridges eLibrary offers a variety of titles that are available 24/7. Bridges is easy to use and there are no late fees!
Using a Computer
- Go to Bridges website
- Click the Sign in button
- Click on Manson Public Library in the drop down box
- Click the green sign in bar
- Enter you library patron number (# must be set up by librarian prior to first use of bridges)
- Begin Searching
- When browsing, unless you are looking for something specific, be sure to chose: "Available now" on the left hand side. This way you are only seeing currently available titles, rather than the entire collection.
- It is easier to search on a computer and then send your item to your device.
Setting up Your Device
Instructions for Mobile Devices (phones & tablets)
Instructions for Kindle
Instructions for Nook