Polices to govern the library.
- Internet Usage Policy
- The Manson Public Library currently provides a number of networked computers for use by patrons in the library for Internet browsing, word processing and other productivity activities. There are certain guidelines and policies related to their use.
- Problem or Disruptive Patron
- This policy will be implemented to provide for the general safety, comfort and welfare of all patrons using the library.
- Unattended Children Policy
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children while in the library and may not leave children under the age of six unattended.